Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

POSTMARK ERROR


Saw my friends diving into this 'inverted 23' postmark. Wondering why 'elopura' didn't join in the fun, may as well, the price is high enough. Glad to see it return to Sabah. Well done, 'gantianexpress' , better luck next time, 'bury1883' and 'tapiapi'.

Hope to get the scan from 'sstawao' to show evrybody the 'inverted month'.

My handphone was stolen on 28th Feb, no posting for the past 2 days, need to get a new sim card and a new phone. I assured 'chephe' that was not an excuse to change a new handphone like 'gantianexpress' did :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters