Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Shanghai pmk on Labuan stamp


In respond to bury1883 telephone question, after the posting of the Gantian pmk, if that's the only 'goodies' I have for show. The answer is, I don't know but I know that's not the only one I 'like'.

This 'Shanghai' pmk may not be 'goodies' to many, but I like it even if it doesn't worth much money, I'm just a collector, what I like is more important than what it worth. In the eyes of a none collector, we are all fools, paying money for waste paper, but we like it !

Happy collecting to all, pay what you feel affordable. Money is only paper if not spent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters