Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Monday, March 06, 2006

North Borneo Revenue stamp


North Borneo Revenue stamps attract many bidding at eBay recently. This one won by missesval on 2nd March.

bury1883 told me there'll be 2 North Borneo 1939 stamps with revenue perforation in next SSS auction. Will be interested to know relisation for these 2 rare stamps.

gantianexpress said to me and chephe that we should all become SSS members if SSS accepts Paypal payment for its subscription :) It's exactly the reason why I haven't joined up yet, after having the convenience of Paypal for many years, any other mode of payment seem troublesome to me. Too few member from Kota Kinabalu may continue for a while yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters