Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Good North Borneo lot at eBay.


Some good North Borneo stamps in this recently close big lot. The price was beyond me.

chephe, your snipe wasn't high enough to show on the bidders list ? It will happen to my bid if I did try to get in :) I wonder if gantianexpress tried to bid ???? He was right, cheaper to pay one shipping cost for one big lot.

Big lot like this will be rare in the future, more likely to see single CDS used stamps being listed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters