Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Friday, April 28, 2006

My 'jab-see-gai' on 18.04.2006

Having problem with my car, OK, gantianexpress, I know you told me to buy a new car.

Must show you part of the Br.Commonwealth lot I won earlier that included a set North Borneo 1939 mint. Hope it'll arrive from Argintina by 'certified' mail. Well, no pain no gain, some smart ass told me, guess the few sleepless night may be worthwhile, if it ever arrives.

Hi gantianexpress our Gantian pmk on Labuan stamps might get on to SSS journal soon. Will try to get the scan of your copy this weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Andrea said...

Thank you for sharing thiis

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters