Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

gantianexpress strikes again !!!


Well done, gantianexpress must show it to me when it arrives by double registration, in view of our PosMalaysia service quality, and if it ever gets through KLIA un-stolen !!!

My friend's grandpa must be preaching there then, and recommending the importing of Hakka laborers. Hope he still has some old photo that he can lend me to put on this blog.

I'm still waiting for gantianexpress to organize a trip to locate the actual Gantian site. I'm preparing a banner "Gantian waz 'ere", as I promised. It'll be an interesting photo to show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters