Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Colourful cover of gantianexpress


I email gantianexpress after he won this cover : "Have I missed anything ?"
The reply was simple : "Colourful".
'Jar-dau', being a good friend, I had to offer the free service of colour-up all his covers by my little niece if he wants.

'I like it, so what ?' I like your attitude, gantianexpress, you're a true collector. Salute !!! You'll be even more respectable, if one day you show me your collection of ant's private part :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters