Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Monday, March 13, 2006

NORTH BORNEO 1902 Sandakan reg multifrk cvr/Hungary


Thought bury1883 is going to bid for this cover and crash with gantianexpress again. May be the price was too high that both snipes didn't come off :) It'll stay in Austria for now.

Missing 24c stamp ? Small matter, gantianexpress, right ?

Just finished lunch with a friend who told me his friend's father recovered from a car accident after taking a piece of 'bear gall-bladder'. His friend managed to find one in Tawau, about 1.5 inches in size, after turning Sabah upside down. Believe it or not, it is life saving stuff. I now think I have enough to save 2 elephants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters