Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Did you find the grandson ???


gantianexpress won this nice incoming cover to Sandakan, it would be even more interesting if he can find the sender's grandson, his grandpa was exchanging stamps with someone from Sandakan ! :)

Last night's meeting with g-matang was fruitful, while gantianexpress also brought along some of his rare covers (if you show me yours, I'll show you mine :)), seeing their interesting and valuable airmail covers is an eye-opening event. Wish we have more of this 'yam-cha', better if those from Tawau can also join us, though I may not have anything sizeable to show them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters