Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

North Borneo 16c Train CDS


Failed to 'jab-see-gai' today, don't we all do that ? :) Always like to own some old NB stamps with nice CDS, well, you can't win them all.

CH is arriving from Singapore tonight (Saturday) , hope I can arrange for him to join our regular 'ebayer yam-cha' session. Not sure of his ebay id, g-matang, I believe. He hopes to see some airmail covers, North Borneo or Sarawak, which I don't have any presentable, hope gantianexpress or chephe can do better than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters