Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Friday, March 31, 2006

chephe...chephe...chephe...


Went for a jab-see-gai snipe for this nice stamp, chephe also came in with a snipe, luckily he won it with a reasonable margine for a re-sell profit. !@#$%^& chephe !!!

It had been raining almost everyday this week, hope it won't rain this Satuday night, our 'yam-cha' night & we'd already missed the last weekend, gantianexpress, phone me if I don't call up by 9.15 p.m. I sometimes get carried away if there's a good TV program on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters