Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Who sent me this pic !!!???

Someone sent me this pic. I've never eaten a cat, but would love to eat this cheeky little bastard, and the sender afterwards. Having said that, it must be the best pic I received to date.

'gantianexpress', we'll see the realization of the North Borneo postage due in a few days, I know your fingers are itching.

'bury1883', there's a 7 day trip to Shanghai in May at reasonable price (cost less than your Silam cover) if you can't sit still in Tawau.

Have been a bit busy, hope to have more time by the end of next week. Happy hunting and lucky bidding to all my ebayers friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters