Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Nice colour, gantianexpress.


Looks like you're addicted to colourful stuff, gantianexpress. I still think the green colour on this stamp looks more 'comfortable'. Nonetheless, you've added a very collectable item to your collection.

bury1883 doesn't seem to be bidding much recently, may be busy entertaining his son-in-law :) Hope he doesn't grow mushroom on this collection, but occasion sunbathing for his collection is not recommended, original colour preferred.

North Borneo stamps at ebay are getting expensive, I have not been able to 'jab-see-gai' recently. May have to re-adjust my valuation to have any success in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters