Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Nice North Borneo cersor cover.


Not good enough gantianexpress, it's going to stay in NZ. But the winner must be feeling the pinch, you convince me once again that it's cheaper to make a rubber stamp :)

bury1883 has been very quiet since his last attempt on the Japanese Occupation stamps that won by tapiapi, hope he recovered from the defeat. Last heard from him 10 days ago, very busy with his work, looks like he's accumulating 'bullets' for the next round of 'spraying lead' ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters