Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

serilabuk done it again !!!


bury1883 was wondering if I got my keyboard that I've not written for a few days. The answer is : the manufacturer retained it for his own use, he needed it more tha me !

Well done serilabuk you're selling your good stuff ??? I know gantianexpress is waiting for your 'DOLLAP' $10 stamp :) Couldn't get him on the phone whole day yesterday, may be he went into some 'kampong' looking for stamps, being a 'serious' collector, as he put it. Good luck to him. He hasn't answered my email regarding if he made offer for a small collection that I suspected he did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters