Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

The PosMalaysia hobby

The recent 'catch' by eBayers in Kota Kinabalu has been reported to the Police which didn't seem to be excited by the event, so a press conference was held on 18th June 2009 at Wisma Merdeka Complex. It was held in English but the poor Daily Express reporting didn't justify the effort, so the Chinese version from the Overseas Chinese News is also made available for those who can read Chinese. I hope the link will work as it is stored in a 'free' internet storage site :)

My eBay purchase from Australia arrived last week after the thief been detained by the Police & last night gantianexpress also confirmed he'd received a few overseas mail recently. It looks like we're back to the decent world, for the time being.

I'm not sure that's the last or the end to the story, I'm still worried because I was told that there are many more of the PosMalaysia staff are getting too 'exited' to be normal. For those of you that have been losing your mail for the passed ten years, you may breath for now, until the thieves are brought to the 'Taliban' justice, I don't think they are afraid as they have been doing it in a 'safe heaven' for too long.

I will be following the story for 'our' interest & post the latest here for your viewing. Comments on the subject will be most welcome and will make it more interesting. A round of applause for our heroes please !

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Good! salute to 'the heroes' for bring this matter to public, there were too many of us suffering because of the lost mail,lost envelopes etc! see..there were someone inside the 'sorting mail room' enjoying collecting our mails, very bad and their mind should be trained nicely to make sure their brain working properly hereafter.

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if this is justified for a party...eh...srilabuk ?

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A party!? You must be joking. I think the nightmare is far from over. I had one coming from UK, posted early June has yet to arrive. I had this one sent to a new address - a recently rented, brand new P O Box at K K post office. I even had my name changed, hoping this will detract attention just in case my identity was marked as target. Quite obviously, this does not seem to work. Having all this said, I can only come to the understanding that our 'friends' in there have perfected their skill, over decade of practice is able to tell about the content of the packets by just touching them. But what the heck, do they have anything to lose if they are wrong? serilabuk

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters