Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Monday, May 01, 2006

DOES NOT LOOK LIKE Proud D4


Lot closed but it didn't look like the Proud D4 in my book, as described by the Australian seller. Must verify with gantianexpress, he has the latest copy of the E.Proud book.

chephe has won some nice high value Straits stamps last week, will make some money re-selling them, especially if they come with full gum. Will show the scan next time.

Have not heard from bury1883 since he lost the Beaufort cover to g-matang who is fighting his contractor that failed to complete his house which started 2 years ago. May be we should ask 'Wong-see-fu' (gantianexpress) to help him :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lawton Carpet Cleaning said...

Hi great readding your blog

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters