Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Rude Orang Utan


I do not know if this Orang Utan ever caught V.D. but I know Sandakan Health Dept. had been working efficiently, they cancelled our North Borneo stamps since long ago.

Who taught this fellow all these ? Of course I'd suspect gantianexpress but he's so far away, and bury1883 is nearer to Sandakan, then again, sstawao goes into the jungle more often than any of us, that makes him the prime suspect. Right ?!!! :)

chephe told me this morning that his assume lost registered letter was found, it arrived in February 2006 !!! He also received an ordinary airmail from Switzerland that takes him out of the 'total lost' category. Well done, chephe !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters