Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Silam outgoing mail via Sandakan ?

Sharing the view of a stamp with Silam and Sandakan 8 JA 1892 red post mark. Assuming a letter sent from Silam via Sandakan.

Confirmed by a few 'hawk-eye' friends that the Silam pmk is about up side down. The red Sandakan pmk is clear & without dispute.

I'm posting this before I'm off for 2 weeks, just in case my creditors miss me :)

ASEAN + 8 is the end of ASEAN leading the S E Asia affairs. We have more stupid politicians in ASEAN than I thought :)

bury1883 loves politics, I hope he'll have comment on this :)

I've been told there's a Stamp & Coin fair at the China Town,Singapore from 19th - 22nd August. Hope I can go 'look-see look-see'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters