Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

elopura bought my stamp


elopura bought my stamp with a SANDAKAN April fool dated pmk. He's no fool but a knowledgeable and humorous collector in fact. Wish he would comment on my blog so as to share the fun with you all.

bury1883 phone up to complain their black-out this morning again in Tawau. We seem to have sufficient power for the passed few days here in KK, hope it wasn't due to their sacrifice. :)

Grounded again yesterday due to the defect of the spare part used on the previous repair, bury1883 didn't forget to tell me to change my car this morning :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters