Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Talking about 'jab-see-gai'

3 out of 4 bidders for this lot were from KK, chephe started the bidding, when out bid, gantianexpress and yours truly came in with snipes, eventually won by gantianexpress. The last stamp has a Silam pmk on it. I thought my friend was watching the World Cup whole night and I should have an edge over him, but obviously underestimated him when it comes to stamps :)

g-matang is still having trouble with his new house, this matter has been nagging him for quite some time now, hope it can be sorted out soon, but it hasn't affect his appetite for good covers and postmarks as I've noted. Keep up the spirit (not alcohol !)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters