Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

g-matang's trophy

This was the pair with the KUDAT pmk, I was shot down by g-matang, with capri412 in between.

Won one lot from an Italian seller that I believe to have a few such pmk, the scan was blur, but my hawk-eye friend, gantianexpress, later confirmed that he saw at least a SIBU and a SANDAKAN in the lot.

Now my 400 gallons water reserve tank is completed at home, my Mum is very happy. Only have to solve the power problem, but how to catch an orangutan to work the generator ???

Received a +VE feedback from elopura for the stamp he bought from me. It read : "Thank you! Unique item destined for the philatelic hall of fame!" He seems to be thrilled by the 'April fool' pmk :) (see my 22nd May posting)

1 Comments:

Blogger silamstar said...

No hard feeling, ebayer like me already numb to snipers shots :)Won some in a midium size lot, not sure if there's any Kudat ones.

Hope you received my jpg Pepsi story forwared to you on 17th June.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters