Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Monday, June 19, 2006

World Cup 2006 is here !

Many of my friends seem to have disappeared for the past week, may be they stayed at home like the cats do. gantianexpress was reluctant to come out for 'yim cha' last Saturdays night and went home earlier than usual eventually. Can't really blame him for that, he had his last leg of his 6-match accumulator going. Good luck to him and those ebayers who collect the same areas he does.

For those who drink soft drinks like I do, and want to know how they bottle them in some poor countries, I have some pictures that may change your drinking habit. Email for them.

Will be busy again till end of July, but will try to squeeze in something whenever I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters