Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

tapiapi's Jesselton G.P.O. pmk

A nice G.P.O. pmk on the 10 cent stamp, lot won by tapiapi , beating gantianexpres, who has it on cover already, a few bucks for this lot, it must be cheap !!! He is trying to 'jab-see-gai' :) (For those who don't understand HAKKA, 'jab-see-gai' means 'picking up a dead chicken' i.e getting it for free !!!)

Remember a few years back, bury1883 asked me to let him go for the similar pmk that realized about twice the amount, for just one stamp, that tapiapi is now paying for this lot. Well done tapiapi !!!

World Cup has started, it will leave many of us with insufficient sleep therefore affecting our eye sight. Hopefully there'll be less 'hawk-eyes' at ebay, and I determine to watch replays only, to gain an edge over the 'hawk-eyes' :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters