Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

North Borneo 1939 used Postage Due

Not very sure about this postmark, less than 2 days to go, one bidder so far.

From last night's 'yim-cha' conversation, we've not been very successful recently, except gantianexpress won a nice N.Borneo used postcard unopposed.

Hope gantianexpress can get his 'snake killer stick' from the 'KPD tamu' this morning. Don't think any snake will come into my house, they can't survive my smelly shoes at the door step :)

gantianexpress was interested in finding an old American tomb stone in Weston, don't know when he's going to organize the trip. I'm more interested in finding the old Gaya and Gantian town sites first which are nearby.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Did you ever find the Gantian Town site?
I am asking because I have just found a grave, engraved "killed in Gantian, Gaya Bay, 18 June 1900", and am trying to research it.
Very interested to know your findings.
Cheers,
Tracy
tracydukes@gmail.com

6:20 PM  
Blogger silamstar said...

Thanks for your info, I'll be interested where you found the tomb. I'll forward your email to all the interested parties regarding your findings & hopefully will encourage us here to organize a trip to find the old Gantian site soon. Will keep in touch.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters