Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Fake postmarks at Ebay

Bidding on 2 lots with fake postmarks on North Borneo stamps for reference but didn't win. May be some bidding as genuine. Saw some fake over-print on Straits Settlements and fake Jap. Occ. over-print for the passed 2 weeks, hope it doesn't become a trend.

My Keningau friend is winning as usual over the Chinese New Year, surly he is having a very happy new year. Bet he is now worrying about receiving them, that the court found the thieves not guilty, and sent them back to work at the Post Office :) Good luck my friend !

Heard of a a new spot for flea market where a few friends are selling there. Must visit them some time, may be selling some Malaysia gold & silver coins through them by consignment. Hard time, man.... but stamps can stay a bit longer :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters