Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

F.M.S.elephant stamps

North Borneo stamps are too 'hot' for me to handle recently, so I go for other items. Acquired 2 FMS elephant stamps recently and believe they were postal used.

The $2 stamps is wmk. Crown CA but the post mark doesn't show the town name, Teluk Anson is only a guess, any other suggestion welcomed. Proud's R5 has no image and it doesn't fit with R6.

The $5 stamp wmk I cannot ID, I guess it is Script CA and the post mark fits Proud's R7, and the usage suggested in Proud should make pmk as Script CA a good guess.

My car has been giving me problem for quite some time now, and I have not been able to attend any 'yam-cha' session during this period, hope my 'yam-cha' friend are doing well in their stamp hunting and see the collection of our friend who just returned from Ireland.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters