Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Early used front - Labuan

Nice early Labuan used North Borneo stamps on cover front won by gantianexpress, unfortunately made expensive by his dealer friend, psinger869.

Have not won anything from ebay lately, hope to have a 'jab-see-gai' or two to spice up my life. Expecting something from a UK ebay seller who is sending present :) Yes, there're still a lot of nice people around in this world. Hope to show a couple to you when the items arrive in Singapore. So, watch out for my next posting.

bury1883 is going to China soon, hunting for good North Borneo covers, wishing him all the luck and hope he doesn't forget to get a pair of the chopsticks I suggested earlier :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters