Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

More photo taken in Australia













Photo 1 : Crab ? Never seen this type of crab before, taste good, fine texture.
Photo 2 : Flamington Market From the used good section. Also a table selling old watches.
Photo 3 : Fruits & vegetable section This section only open every Saturday form small farmers to sell their produce but many game Asian & others also selling their goods whole week long. It's good for weekly shopping, cheap in bigger quantity.

Taken a few photo in Melbourne but still in the camera in Sydney :) So all photo published are from Sydney.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters