Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Some photo of the Australia trip

1st photo : The Blue Mountain trip Being me, the nearest thing to a stamp was the mail box that's obsolete in our country, an important item to be photographed :) 2nd photo : The Vietnamese Street It's the take-away food and the sugarcane juice that's eye-catching and very pleasing in place like Sydney. 3rd photo : A stamp shop at last Other than the SG, this was the 1st stamp shop I visited but no North Borneo at all. I was told that the N.B. stamp that came in never stayed long, it must be very popular there.

Will try to post more photo later.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey johnny, im heading over to sydney in july. u reckon that stamp place is worth visiting? ive been in perth for 5 years and ive yet to come across a stamp shop!

12:18 AM  
Blogger silamstar said...

No North Borneo stamps, you can check for others. Find the address from yellow pages when you're in Sydney.

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pal! Looking at the picture with you beside the pillar box - the cap you're wearing makes you look like some kind of a Jack The Ripper thing. However if it's in red it should nicely resemble the upper part of the pillar box itself :)

10:10 PM  
Blogger silamstar said...

Hi gang ! You didn't join us for the last 'yim-cha' session so you didn't the other photo. That thing I wore was from 'Sabah Tea' just to add some 'boleh' flavor. As for the result of that photo, I have to blame the photographer, if you can't scan a good stamp nicely, don't blame the stamp, it's your skill that's in question :)

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, it looks like fun, perhaps we can go to OZ & NZ together in the near future!! Anybody interested?

4:28 PM  
Blogger silamstar said...

Just talked to my cousin yesterday (26/6/2007)about visiting him in NZ. He seemed to know where to find those flea markets & places where old & 2nd hand stuff are sold.

I'm waiting for him to get more +ve information before I make my move. Traveling with friends is OK but treasure hunting with other collectors needs 2nd thought, they're competitors ! :)

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters