Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Interesting theory

Came across something interesting that should be shared with others. In addition to " One who works like a donkey, lives like a donkey", working smart leads to better life ??? I hope this theory will comfort poor people like me, I've no money because I know too much !??

Have not heard from bury1883 for some time, but gantianexpress, chephe and tapiapi are doing well at ebay, winning some good North Borneo stuff.

Someone looking for traveling companion after reading my previous post. I'm planning for a NZ trip next year but will not want the company of other collectors, sorry. I'll try to get a few 'fishing' friends rather than 'collecting' ones :) Competitors, you know :) I also have 'eating' friends asking me to go to China with them. I think I'll need to erase some of my knowledge (if Ive any) very soon :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters