Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Fake North Borneo post marks on eBay

September has been an interesting month on eBay, not only my friends winning some good stamps & post marks, also seen fake North Borneo post marks offered by an Italian seller, not mentioned as fake. I should not assume the worst but the seller definitely did not offer them as CTO :) I have seen a few times, on and off, such offers at eBay, so far by the same Italian seller. The post marks are clear and beautiful, as elopura put it, Italian are artistic people :)

There was a black-out last night at home from 7.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m. Sabah people have been deprived of the basic necessity for modern civilization for more than 20 years now, it is hard for some to imagine that a city like Kota Kinabalu is still having regular black-out while Malaysia is sending someone to the space soon :) Who are they trying to kid ? May be the rest of the world excluding Sabah, we know because we experience it.

1 Comments:

Blogger silamstar said...

Received a respond from 'tapapi' on the subject :

" It seemed like several other regular collectors of North
Borneo stamps also purchased some of these interesting fake cancellations.
I figure they were motivated, like me, to add to our forgery collections
(stamps and cancellations)."

Hope comments will be posted directly to this blog so that others will be able to share the information quickly.

Thank you 'tapiapi' for the comment.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters