Hunters’ paradise by silamstar

"What did I do to be so lucky?"

2-dollar-mail.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

I am not a hunter for animals, I do not support killing animals for body parts. I only hunt for collectibles.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

You're free to make money

Glad to know that we made it to the top ten (just) in Asia, though a bit embarrassing to be as good as Cambodia and behind Mongolia. I wonder what those big mouths will think when they're boasting their business successes internationally when others read this. If you think 'monopoly' is a dream for every businessman, you should not be wrong, but many dreams turned nightmares in our country, the Government needed to come to the rescue like the hero in any cowboy film. This is an incredible country in many sense.

To inform tapiapi that our heroic Navy sent their vessels to carry sugar to Sabah, now we should be out of sugar shortage :) This is also a reason why I'm against people logging our forest, just in case we're short of oxygen and our Navy needs to ship it to us :)

Good morning burry1883 you've been sleeping for too long, good to see you back bidding on the perforated North Borneo 25c stamp. Good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Hit Counters
Free Counters